The Stanford Impact Founder Fellowship (formerly the Social Innovation Fellowship) provides $110,000 in funding along with advising support to Fellows who want to start a high-impact for-profit or nonprofit venture to address a pressing social or environmental need. SIF finalists are eligible to receive a $20,000...
- Entrepreneurship: Primary Entrepreneurship Focus
- Sustainability: Primary Sustainability Focus
- Eligibility: Graduate Students, GSB MBA2 Students, GSB MSx Students, GSB Students, Masters Students, PhD Students, Stanford Students
- Objective(s): Accelerate, Evaluate
- Resource Type: Fellowships/Internships/Grants
- Quarter(s) Available: Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter