SIL prize winners receive $20,000 in support of their leadership and commitment to a role in the social innovation field. Options include a one-year fellowship in venture philanthropy at the DRK Foundation or a one-year minimum position at a high-impact organization of their choice.
- Entrepreneurship: Partial Entrepreneurship Focus
- Sustainability: Partial Sustainability Focus
- Eligibility: Graduate Students, GSB MBA2 Students, GSB MSx Students, GSB Students, Masters Students, Stanford Students
- Objective(s): Discover, Enrich
- Resource Type: Fellowships/Internships/Grants
- Quarter(s) Available: Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter